Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sophistication

In my first post nearly two years ago I decided to start putting my most personal thoughts to the internet.  It is a way to make them real - after all, if they are available to the simplest of search engines then maybe they will become real.  I said that I keep expecting changes yet keep doing the same things.

I moved to Houston four months ago.  It was at the end of a long job search and was the absolute right thing to do.  But now I feel like I need a grand gesture.  I told JSMIII that if I could I'd convince SP to quit his job and move 1000 miles to live with me.  So there's my grand gesture - how do I make it happen, how do I make it work?  Maybe it's not SP but the idea of him.  The ideas of all things I want - there's just no smooth or sophisticated way to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment